Course Learning Objectives
This LISTEN Wellbeing B.U.D.I.E.S. session is designed to support you to:
- Actively promote positive mental health awareness at home and in your workplace.
- Develop your active listening skills.
- Recognise if your friends, family and colleagues need support and treatment, and know how to access it earlier.
- Support your own recovery and that of your friends, family and colleagues.
- Know what to do if a friend, family member or colleague is in crisis.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A digital CPD certificate of attendance
- A digital workbook for activities and reference
Terms and Conditions
The booking form constitutes a legally binding agreement. Please note that full payment is required 30 days from booking. New Leaf Health Ltd reserves the right to refuse admission if payment is not received. Please note, details of attendees are shared with organisations directly connected with this event, including event hosts, trainers and third-party partners. In addition, we may use your data to contact you about our products and services.