During this course, you will cover three separate modules:
TALK Mental Health
Mental health education and awareness for the workforce, helping to reduce stigma and improve mental wellbeing. This course looks at the main mental health issues that face the UK workforce today, especially in these uncertain times, and helps employees to better understand how their own mental health, as well as that of others, works.
This TALK about mental health session is designed to support your staff to:
- Have positive mental health at work and at home
- Reduce the stigma and discrimination that surrounds mental health at your work
- Recognise if you or your colleagues need support and treatment and know-how to access it
- If required support your own recovery and that of your colleagues
- Look after their Mental Health during the coronavirus crisis
LEARN Stress and Resilience
This course will help your staff develop a personal definition what stress is, the signs and symptoms that they may experience or display if they are stressed and the health risks of short- and long-term stress. It will help them understand their personal vulnerability to stress and, that by identifying things that cause them stress and managing these in a different way, and by having a range of healthy coping strategies, they can reduce the impact that stress has on their physical and mental health.
This LEARN about stress and resilience session is designed to support your staff to:
- Understand the impact of stress on their physical and mental health
- Identify their personal stressors
- Have personal coping strategies to deal with stress at work and home
- Know where to go at work if they require further support
LISTEN Wellbeing B.U.D.I.E.S.
Developing support networks for home and remote workers to promote positive mental health and wellbeing. Attendees learn how to implement the Wellbeing B.U.D.I.E.S. programme to support one another in the workplace, in addition to learning non-judgmental listening skills and what to do in a mental health crisis. This course is delivered by webinar, and can be broken down into two or three sessions to suit requirements. Open courses are also available.
This LISTEN about mental health session is designed to support your staff to:
- Actively promote positive mental health awareness in your workplace
- Develop your listening skills
- Recognise if your colleagues need support and treatment and know-how to access it earlier
- Support your own recovery and that of your colleagues
- Know what to do if a colleague is in crisis
Terms and Conditions
The booking form constitutes a legally binding agreement. Please note that full payment is required 30 days from booking. New Leaf Health Ltd reserves the right to refuse admission if payment is not received. Please note, details of attendees are shared with organisations directly connected with this event, including event hosts, trainers and third-party partners. In addition, we may use your data to contact you about our products and services.