Course Learning Objectives
This TALK about mental health session is designed to support you to:
- Have positive mental health at work and at home.
- Reduce the stigma and discrimination that surrounds mental health at your work.
- Recognise if you or your colleagues need support and treatment and know how to access it.
- If required support your own recovery and that of your colleagues.
- Look after their Mental Health during the coronavirus crisis.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A digital CPD certificate of attendance
- A digital workbook for activities and reference
Terms and Conditions
The booking form constitutes a legally binding agreement. Please note that full payment is required 30 days from booking. New Leaf Health Ltd reserves the right to refuse admission if payment is not received. Please note, details of attendees are shared with organisations directly connected with this event, including event hosts, trainers and third-party partners. In addition, we may use your data to contact you about our products and services.