Please note, using Google Chrome on a laptop or desktop PC is strongly recommended for easy access to the training platform. All delegates must complete the pre-training onboarding session prior to the start of the course, to ensure access to the training platform.
This two-day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider, giving you:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are a Mental Health First Aider
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
Terms and Conditions
The booking form constitutes a legally binding agreement. Please note that full payment is required 30 days from booking. New Leaf Health Ltd reserves the right to refuse admission if payment is not received. Please note, details of attendees are shared with organisations directly connected with this event, including event hosts, trainers and third-party partners. In addition, we may use your data to contact you about our products and services.